*1st month free, the price next month if not canceled is £19.99.*
Where it all began! We set out to make the best wrinkle killer in the world...with over half a million bottles sold, we think a lot of you may agree! We're terrified of needles and don't want a frozen forehead, but what we do want is smooth, soft, youthful looking skin.
FREEZE, FIRM, HYDRATE
Bye bye wrinkles!
Syn-ake is a peptide that mimics the activity of Waglerin 1, a polypeptide that is found in the venom of the temple Viper (Tropidolaemus Wagleri). This active ingredient is capable of reducing mimic wrinkles by inhibiting muscle contractions. 4% is the highest concentration available on the market.
Hydrotriticum is an amino acid complex derived from wheat protein that provides powerful moisture binding properties.
What can Wrinkle Killer Snake Serum do for you?
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Soften and smooth the skin.
- Increase skin radiance.
- Firm the skin.
Results from a subjective trial over a 28 day period using Wrinkle Killer Snake Serum on 57 participants found that:
- 96% (55) participants agreed that the Wrinkle Killer Serum made their skin feel softer
- 88% (50) participants agreed that the Wrinkle Killer Serum made their fine lines appear reduced
- 86% (49) participants agreed that the Wrinkle Killer Serum made their skin feel firmer
- 82% (47) participants agreed that the Wrinkle Killer Serum made their skin look more radiant
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Cetearyl alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceteareth-21, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl-Taurate Copolymer, Dimethylaminoethanol, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben Imidazolidinyl Urea, Alcohol, Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Lecithin, Disodium Rutinyl Disulphate, Hydroxyproline, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sorbitol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 60, Ascorbyl Palminate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Co-enzyme Q10