Pardon the pun, but there's a genuine buzz around this wunderful ingredient. Here at skinChemists, we love it when nature and science combine to create something that will get your skin buzzing. Could these clever little creatures hold the key to your skin's future?
Bee Venom, an active ingredient which works to smooth and plump the skin by increasing blood circulation, and the movement of nutrients between the levels of the skin, helping to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
Manuka Honey, which really deeply nourishes and moisturises the skin, leaving the skin feeling soft and fresh. It improves skin texture and vitality, which all contributes to that youthful complexion we all strive for.
Tegocosmo C250, which blurs out those age spots and imperfections, and brightens the skin to give a smooth, glowing complexion.
Independent panel testing showed that:
- 100% of women said their skin felt rejuvenated after using Bee Venom Facial Serum.
- 100% of women rated this product either good or excellent.
- 99% of women stated that their complexion improved after using the Bee Venom facial serum.
- 99% of women would replace their current anti-ageing product with the Bee Venom Facial Serum.
- 98% of women could feel the Bee Venom Facial Serum working from the instant they applied it.
Please note: all our Bee Venom is sourced in an entirely ethical and sustainable way… no bees are harmed in the making of this, or any other Bee Venom products.
What Could Bee Venom Do For You?
- Smooth and plump the skin by increasing blood circulation.
- Increase the movement of nutrients between levels of the skin.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improve skin texture and vitality.
|Ingredients||Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Butylene Glycol, 1-Methylhydantoine-2-imide, Mel (Honey), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Maltodextrin, Bee Venom, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexylglycerin Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid|
|How To Use||Apply to clean dry skin morning and night. Moisturiser can be applied over the serum as desired.|